KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
As a librarian you know that the ultimate aim of our profession is to put the right information into the hands of the people when they need it. This is what SydneyPLUS KM software does. With our software you can play an integral part in the KM success of many of today’s top companies.
Working alongside our team of expert KM librarians you, as SydneyPLUS Knowledge Management Consultant, will be responsible for interviewing, researching and gaining a full understanding of client specific KM problems and then utilizing your creativity, ingenuity and in-depth understanding of our in-house software solutions will design, implement and roll out custom KM solutions. Leveraging your solutions within their organization, your clients will be able to maximize efficiency, help reduce costs and offer seamless enterprise access to their knowledge resources. Candidates must also be able to carry out sales and training support. These include,
- Conduct product demonstrations and customer training sessions on all SydneyPLUS products and capabilities
- Work with Sales and Marketing team to prepare and deliver unique software solution demonstrations
- Consult with and advise customers on training and implementation process issues
- Work with in-house team and managers to resolve problems
- Stay abreast of SydneyPLUS product development and the Knowledge Management Industry
- Always be learning
You have an MLIS degree, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, can work effectively with a variety of people in a variety of situations and possess a commitment to superior customer service. International travel required.
Salary commensurate with capabilities.
Your resume and accompanying letter can be sent on-line to firstname.lastname@example.org or Faxed to 604-278 9161.
We thank all candidates for their applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.